Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1191
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Freedom Fighters.

  2. #1192
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have da time to play, when I start something, someone of ya guys pop online, and Voila! Bai-bai gamez... LOL It's no prob... ^^ =)

  3. #1193
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Just set yourself to be away when you're playing games.

  4. #1194
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But I don't wanna... if someone pops online, I talk with him/her, or reply to his/her post...
    I don't wanna be away... I'm away, when you're away... understand? [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #1195
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When I play online I shut off all other things like AIM and just have AOL (ISP) and XBC (Tunneling program) open so I can play. It helps prevent lag.

  6. #1196
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I could play, if I'd want too.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #1197
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Back to the topic of mature GC games, i'd say the following also qualify:

    Baten Kaitos
    Killer 7 (from the creator of Resident Evil)
    Eternal Darkness

  8. #1198
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Killer = you said? I must get it... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #1199
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its based on a manga of the same name, and hence, uses a manga style cel-shading technique. However, this game is every bit as gory as the Resident Evil series, and from what ive seen in trailers, a little disturbing too.
    You'll need a GC to play it though, its console exclusive.

  10. #1200
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good old Killer 7. But it's sort of still a horror game, i think.

    Anyway, i've been playing Doshin the giant a bit more recently. It's quite fun really.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •